Thursday, December 29, 2011

"Unchanging" Presentation Poll

For parents of students in The King's Praise Ballet:

Last year I heard from some parents that they would enjoy having two presentations for the spring presentation, like we do for the Christmas presentation. After all, you buy costumes and the girls work hard learning their dances, so we get to use all of that more if we present twice instead of once.

However, I also know that the spring is a busy time, with many recitals and trips, and I don't want to overload your calendar.

Please vote in the poll below.



Right now I'm planning two presentations of "Unchanging" (the spring recital celebrating the attributes of God) but if the majority shows you would prefer one, then I can go with that.

Feel free to clarify your vote or add any comments you have in the comments section of this post.

Thanks for your vote!

No comments:

Post a Comment