Monday, April 26, 2010

Balet II dancing at Fountain of Grace

"Take myself and I will be ever only all for Thee."

Ballet II danced to "Take My Life" at Fountain of Grace yesterday, April 25th. All but one of the girls attend the church, so it's neat to see them sharing their gifts with the congregation.

"Take my silver and my gold; not a mite would I withhold..."

It took some creativity to work the fabric in the limited space, but a mother and I worked the side doors, getting them in and out in time.

"Take my hands and let them move at the impulse of Thy love."

The countdown to "A Sacrifice of Praise" is on: 5 days to go! Thankfully, the girls can share their dances more than just once though; on Tuesday we'll dance at a nursing home as well.

1 comment:

  1. This presentation was truly WONDERFUL ! The girls danced as "one"--so TOGETHER--just as The Body of Christ is/will be in Jesus when we lay down what keeps us from loving each other and begin to intercede with the compassion of Jesus Himself praying through us, lifting up Holy Hands to our Abba Father Who is just WAITING to be asked to help ! They'll KNOW we are Christians by our LOVE. (Mom) Victoria

    ReplyDelete